Help me choose: Zippy Compact Wallet or NM3 Sarah Wallet??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am trying to decide on my first LV wallet and love both the Zippy Compact Wallet and newly released Sarah wallet. I will be getting it in the mono print. Can you help me decide which one I should choose?

Zippy Compact Wallet:
    + I love how the wallet can lay flat
    + Lots of pockets
    + Love LV zippers!
    + Unique style
    + Small enough to switch between a full size handbag and my Eva clutch
    - Not as elegant looking as the Sarah (in my opinion)

Sarah:
    + Elegant and classy looking
    + Lots of CC slots
    - Nervous about the glazing issue
    - May be too large to use in my Eva clutch

2. I would go with the Sarah. Maybe down the road you could get something small to use in your Eva.

3. Sarah.

4. i love both wallets and i say get both not at same time of course..it feels nice to switch back and forth wallets once awile and plus they are very diff sizes and shapes

5. For me, I love the layout of the zippy compact but it was just a little too compact for me to fit all my goodies and I ended up selling it. It has tons of puckets but once they are filled it is a bit bulky. The sarah is obviously a larger wallet but fits everything more comfortably IMO. Plus I love the New Sarah style.

6. Sarah! ZCW isn't very functional for me

7. +1

8. I have both wallets and I tend to use my Zippy Compact more than Sarah. Both are great wallets and hold a lot. As for ZCW fitting in Eva...it fits but you wouldn't be able to fit much more. I find that my Zippy Coin Purses or Compact Origami wallets are a much better wallet for the Eva.

9. Here is my ZCW in Eva ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395880884.462351.jpg

10. Here is Sarah in Eva ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395880974.450409.jpg

11. Here is Compact Origami and ZCP in Eva
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395881071.463977.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395881081.717182.jpg

12. Assuming each pro and con is equally weighted/equally important:
    Zippy: 5 pros vs 1 con = +4
    Sarah: 2 pros vs 2 cons = it's a wash!

Zippy has more pros than cons = Zippy wins! BTW, I prefer ZCW to Sarah myself, for the reasons you listed.

13. +1

14. Zippy compact

15. Thank you everyone for your input...it's so hard to decide! I'm a one wallet kind of girl, I never switch out my wallets and I use them until they die. I will have to see them in person before I can make a decision.

Thanks kerpea30 - your photos were really helpful!