• Epi Zippy Coin Purse Indigo

• Epi Zippy Coin Purse Black

• MC Black with Purple interior Zippy Coin Purse

• Vernis Amethyste Zippy Coin Purse

Results are only viewable after voting.

azngal

O.G.
Jun 12, 2010
Okay, after a few hours back and forth I can't seem to choose, so please help me:
1. Epi Indigo Zippy Coin Purse
2. Epi Black Zippy Coin Purse
3. MC Black with purple interior Zippy Coin Purse
4. Vernis Amethyste Zippy Coin Purse

I plan to use it with my Black Lumi and my Infini Speedy 30 for reference, as a quick ID and most used Credit card holder when I just need to grab it and not have to open my large wallet (I have secret long Aube emp wallet I hold my cash and check book in)

Thanks!

Okay, after a few hours back and forth I can't seem to choose, so please help me:
1. Epi Indigo Zippy Coin Purse
2. Epi Black Zippy Coin Purse
3. MC Black with purple interior Zippy Coin Purse
4. Vernis Amethyste Zippy Coin Purse

I plan to use it with my Black Lumi and my Infini Speedy 30 for reference, as a quick ID and most used Credit card holder when I just need to grab it and not have to open my large wallet (I have secret long Aube emp wallet I hold my cash and check book in)

Thanks!
I like the mc black zcp

Black empreinte ZCP!

I would, but in the store, I tried it, sorta flimsy for a daily grab and open kinda thing. I think best to stick with Epi leather or Canvas or Venis for this kind of item one would really put in a lot of abuse. Also I just got the Emp Compact Curieuse Infini too.

Black multicolor. I just bought that print in the 4 key holder in anticipation of the MC possibly becoming discontinued and I'm surprised how cheerful it seems. I don't like MC in bags (too loud), but it's really fun in SLGs.