Help me choose which nano belt bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Nano Belt bag

1. Black

2. Cloud

3. Light Taupe

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I can’t decide between these 3 colors. pls help. Or share your opinion on this bag

021651A4-B887-4B3D-AF95-7F867038A922.jpeg 8AB00ECC-0A7F-4980-8756-B0A4F21A5E38.jpeg 5B8FEEC1-6E7D-4983-B5C4-F41C6F00F12C.jpeg

2. Oh i love the Belt bag and nano is such a cute size! Color-wise, my vote goes to Cloud. (Black is boring and I’m not a fan of the taupe shade.)

Minie26 likes this.
  3. Really depends on what colours you like to wear and your skin tone. I found taupe clashed with my skin tone/ harder to style. I think black is very beautiful and it is very popular, however it wasn't as suitable for my wardrobe for different seasons (particularly spring/ summer), which is why I purchased cloud and absolutely love it!

Minie26 likes this.
  4. wow how long have you had the belt cloud. Do you have any issue with color transfer? May i ask, Is the color cloud looks bluish or greyish in real life?

5. I'm also a fan of the Cloud color :smile:

Minie26 likes this.
  6. I think it probably depends on how you plan to style it and when you plan to wear it, and what your wardrobe looks like year-round? I'd go for black myself, as I sometimes wear very bold patterns and colors, and over time have realized that blacks actually help my outfits 'pop' more and looks fantastic with my black hair. :heart: But the Cloud color is super lovely!

Minie26 likes this.
  7. Black is black and you’ll know if this is for you. Both cloud and taupe are nice neutrals, cloud is cool toned and taupe is warm toned. I would choose the one that’s easiest to match with your clothing. I have it in frost which is an icy blue not too dissimilar from cloud. I love it!

eckw and Minie26 like this.
  8. i pulled the trigger.. can't wait for my celine belt bag to arrive,.. super nervous

BlueCherry and azjenlynn like this.
  9. I normally wear very casual clothings, oversized shirt in blue/stripes/white/pink/polka dots/black with black leggings..
    I thought of getting the black belt bag too at first but since i am also getting the black fendi peekaboo. and i feel the 'cloud' looks pretty nice?

10. Do you have any problem with the bag? since it's quite a light colored bag.
    any color transfer issue>?

BlueCherry likes this.
  11. What color did you end up getting? I am also trying to decide between Cloud and Taupe.

Minie26 likes this.
  12. I spray all my bags with carbon pro from new and whilst I’ve had some feint usage marks they wipe off with a leather cleaning cloth. I notice from the post above this that you’re considering the peekaboo. I have two minis in lambskin and they too are just awesome bags. Pure class :flowers:

Sunshine mama and Minie26 like this.

13. I ordered the Nano Belt in Cloud, should be arriving next week.
    So excited but nervous at the same time.. really hope that i will love the color..
    Let me know which color you get too ..

Sunshine mama likes this.
  14. Oh..
    I never spray my bag.. I'm scared it will ruin the bag and i don't know where to find the spray? From the brand's itself?
    Aaah yes, i am planning to get the Mini Peekaboo next... in black.. But i am still not sure to get the new updated version( the one with the feet and thicker long strap) or the original version.,
    What color is your Peekaboo? May i ask, does both Nano Belt and Mini Peekaboo about the same size? Do they fit the same amount of stuff? Which do you love more? :biggrin:

15. Carbo Pro is made by Collonil and you can purchase it from Amazon. I’ve never had it ruin a bag but if you’re worried do a small test patch on the base first.

I really want a black mini peekaboo but there’s none so far with silver hardware. Mine are dove grey, which is more caramel coloured, and a burgundy. I haven’t seen the new version yet but I’ve had no problems with the lack of feet, because it’s so little I always put it on a table not the floor.
    Here is a photo of what fits in the Céline nano and the peekaboo takes nearly the same. I love both bags but the peekaboo would win out if I was forced to choose due to ease of use and the beautiful lambs leather. It also sits so close to the body when worn crossbody. But I won’t be giving up my nano any time soon :lol:

BE7E461F-033F-45B0-9410-398F5CE51271.jpeg 210ED24D-D8F2-4D62-ACBE-A7DD13B5BB68.jpeg