Help me choose which LV will be my first

1. Yes, I'm a LV virgin. But I'm finally ready to take the plunge and get my first one next week. (hopefully before the price increase!) Anyway, I thought I had settled on the Vernis Reade PM in Noisette but I saw the Damier Speedy tonight at NM and I **love** that one too. So I'm asking for you LV queens' opinions. Which one should I get? The Vernier Reade or the Damier Speedy 25? Thanks in advance!!:flowers:

2. get what you LOVE! the speedy is the classic/iconic LV shape, so i'd suggest that as your first. but it won't be long before you get a 2nd anyway :lol: so just start saving for both!

3. Killerlife said it best "classic/iconic LV shape, so I'd suggest that as your first"....

I say speedy as well for the same reason!!

4. Yes, I've pretty much resolved myself to the fact that I will become a dedicated LV customer after this (especially after discovering this forum). I think I need a 2nd job...LOL

Thanks for your recommendation!:yes:

5. I 100% agree with killerlife, buy what you love, but I think a classic first choice would be a mono speedy, alma or papillon. That Damier speedy would be gorgeous though!

6. I vote for something mono for your first piece!! Maybe the speedy or alma. Otherwise, I say go for the Reade!!!

7. get the speedy! :yes: :biggrin:

8. love speedy:heart: & vernis.. but for something special... i will say damier speedy, the vernis have to extra care but its up to you.. i love both

9. Get whichever bag you know that you can carry around for a long period of time and the bag that would fit most in your lifestyle. A lot of ladies here love the Speedy, and they have nothing but great things to say about it. I don't own any Vernis bags, but I hear that it transfers color easily, am I right? I'm not sure.

10. I am very predictable: I always suggest the Speedy. I love mine.

11. Speedy!

12. The Speedy! It will hold much more than the vernis reade. Though the reade is a cute bag, the Speedy is a classic that you will get tons of use from :smile:

13. speedy!

And a side note, i got my first LV, a mono speedy, last november. I swore i wouldn't even think about getting another LV for a full year. hahah i got an epi jasmin in April! hahaha so, yes, it doesn't matter, but you will have a 2nd one so soon anyways :smile:

14. The speedy!! Always a classic...and love it in damier!

15. how about a multicolor speedy 30?!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice