• Total voters

Mei90

Dec 20, 2017
YSL WOC LARGE
Hi which color would you get?
Anyone own or seen these 2 before ?
I can get the black ghw at $1065
The lipstick fuchsia ghw at $1540
Im very much drawn to the lipstick fuchsia but do you think it is worth the extra $$$
Im just worried after spending more on the pink color but the color is not classic /lasting?
92B399CE-33B9-4490-99FA-0427AAE16323.jpeg
B6869823-FB34-43E6-BF20-7C2D32FC1D5B.jpeg
024450D2-6D2E-4735-86CC-7DDB639E2797.jpeg

Last edited:
I would get more wear out of black personally. But it depends on your wardrobe and how much colour you like to wear during the day. Black is usually the last colour to get discounted because it sells well full price. So it's surprising that those prices you posted are the other way around. If both were selling for 1540, which would you want more?

I would get more wear out of black personally. But it depends on your wardrobe and how much colour you like to wear during the day. Black is usually the last colour to get discounted because it sells well full price. So it's surprising that those prices you posted are the other way around. If both were selling for 1540, which would you want more?
I would get the fuchsia if the price is the same
I feel like small bag is the only bag that i can get in this pop of color
But the price difference is quite huge for me
And because of the reasons that you said, black is classic color and the last to get discounted
I feel like if i dont get this good deal it will be such a waste. N resale value for black is better?

I would get the fuchsia if the price is the same
I feel like small bag is the only bag that i can get in this pop of color
But the price difference is quite huge for me
And because of the reasons that you said, black is classic color and the last to get discounted
I feel like if i dont get this good deal it will be such a waste. N resale value for black is better?
So which did you get?

I’ve had the fuschia for nearly 2 years now. I also have a black one with gold hardware. I have received endless compliments on the fuschia because it’s really a bold statement piece. It can add a huge pop of color to a simple outfit. I will admit i do get more use out of the black bag. That being said, the black bag i have is the same size as the fuschia. I have a small ysl wallet on chain that is the same size as the black one you are considering. It is VERY tiny inside & because of that i rarely use it. It has card slots & can fit my 6s plus but then its completely full to capacity. The size of the fuschia is much more practical. I personally think the fuschia is a better investment because its more unique..its not necessarily limited as its been around for about two years, but you will always be able to find a black ysl bag.