Help me choose which color for Celine Classic Box

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color for the Celine classic box?

1. Amazon/Green

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Camel/Tan

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. Hi all,

I'm debating between the Amazon or Camel color for the Celine classic box bag. I like Amazon (green) more, but I feel like Camel (tan) is more versatile. Please help me choose! TIA

189173DLS.04FG_1_LIBRARY_85050.jpg 189173DLS.31AN_1_SPR19_130471.jpg

2. Amazon! It’s a gorgeous color and can be a lot more versatile then people think.

Mori_K likes this.
  3. Amazone! Im choosing between amazone and black myself! But amazone green must be the most versatile bag that is not a neutral. Or is it maybe then a neutral? I think it goes with a lot of colors! Its beautiful!

Mori_K likes this.
  4. camel, as for me it's classic

5. The Box bag looks beautiful in both these colours.

The Camel colour is one of the most iconic Celine colours. It definitely has a vintage vibe. If you want your bag to stand out and be instantly recognisable as a Celine bag, then I would get camel.

The Amazone green is deep and mysterious. It looks modern and very chic. I like that it can look different shades of green depending on the light. I think you will also be able to wear this colour with a lot more without getting sick of it.

It depends on your style and what you can picture yourself wearing more. :smile:

6. If you like Amazone better go for that! It is a beautiful color and a Celine classic. And much easier to combine that it would seem in my opinion.

7. Camel for me ! Perfect for all seasons !

8. Amazone! It’s a stunning and rich shade.

9. Camel! Such a classic color and Celine does this shade so well.

10. I vote Amazon, so chic!