Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Denim oblique Book small Tote

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Toile De Jouy Book small Tote

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
Yes, she said the book tote will go up $300-$400. I spoke with her and she said I can share her contact info. I’ll DM you now...
thank you! and thanks for letting me know all of this. ofc it's going up...sigh...and it's already more expensive on the resale market which is usually how i buy bags. i just LOVE toile and lusting after designer bags/plotting how to fit them into my budget is like the only thing that has gotten through my first year of law school :P

EDIT: do we know when they will release next season's/is that when the price increase will happen?

EDIT 2: it didn't help that a girl in my civil procedure class had the leather one!!

Reactions: Young1987
thank you! and thanks for letting me know all of this. ofc it's going up...sigh...and it's already more expensive on the resale market which is usually how i buy bags. i just LOVE toile and lusting after designer bags/plotting how to fit them into my budget is like the only thing that has gotten through my first year of law school :P

EDIT: do we know when they will release next season's/is that when the price increase will happen?

EDIT 2: it didn't help that a girl in my civil procedure class had the leather one!!

I think the increase will go into effect July 2, Thursday. Not positive, but I think that’s what she said. The toile is stunning. Good luck, I hope you can get it!

That bag is STUNNING! Congrats on your new bag, so happy you love it!

And all these price increases are so hard to stomach, especially with the economy like it is!

Reactions: averagejoe