Help me choose which bag please

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to coach. I was hoping for some input. I'm looking to get another bag and was wondering which one would compliment my quickly growing stash. Here's what I have so far

Red poppy highlight
Saddle Lindsey
Black mia Maggie
Brown Mia Maggie
Black regular Sophia old style
Poppy graffiti hobo
Gunmetal msb
Cobalt msb
Black msb crimson msb
Berry Alexandra
Red poppy liquid groovy mini
Red patent Chelsea jayden
Navy patent audrey tote

Ok, maybe I shouldn't get anything. :lol:But I want One more! So which one do you think I should get
Persimmon reg Sophia or Lindsey
Black large or camel patent Madison Sophia
Cherry reg Sophia or Lindsey?

Thanks!

I have the large camel patent sophia and she is my most versatile bag ever. In another thread I named her as "the bag I would keep if I could only keep one" due to her ability to go with most any outfit. The only thing is.....are they still making them? I've seen them on ebay, but maybe they are making a new smaller sophia in camel that I'm not aware of? At any rate, I highly reccomend that particular color and style.

black madison sophia. It's classic and I don't see that style on your list yet. Let us know what you decide.
I also second purplecrystal's suggestion. The Hailey is a great bag and it can be worn many ways.

I'm pretty satisfied as far as Crossbody bags. I was leaning towards the camel patent large Sophia. I don't have a large Sophia yet. I had a gunmetal large Sophia for a few days and sold her since I have my gunmetal msb. The only thing I didn't like about the large Sophia's is the bag is right under your armpit when worn over your shoulder. But one of the SAs told me that in time it should soften and it won't be right under my arm. Is that true? Plus she said that a large Sophia is a must have. Really??

Also, is $345 a good price for bnwt camel patent one?

Looking at what you already own...I would pick something in persimmon. The patent camel Sophia is pretty but I would always have a fear of color transfer. Also, gunmetal leather is soft and slouchy...so if you felt that the gunmetal Sophia was an armpit bag then the patent will really annoy you.