Help Me Choose: Vintage Alhambra Malachite Earrings or YG Large Frivole Earrings?

Both look stunning on you! Do you plan to get both eventually? If so get Guilloche now and Frivole down the line.
Since you are getting Frivole in the large size, that could be your statement earrings and Guilloche an everyday pair.
I wasn’t planning on getting the Guilloche since I figured having one pair of gold earrings would be enough with the Large Frivoles. Then I started to have second thoughts with the mask wearing (heavy-ish earrings and masks on with ear loops) and wondering if I would find the Frivoles too “much” for everyday wear. I love my onyx pair so much so I thought maybe I would be able to use the Guilloche more since it’s smaller than the Frivoles. Ugh. Can’t decide.

So here are two boutique pics (sorry that they are blurry) of me trying on the Guilloche and large Frivoles. Which do you think look better?

View attachment 4823856

View attachment 4823857

Both are beautiful, but I have to say that I love the Frivole the most. I likely will only get 1 or two pair of yg earrings, and Frivole are my top choice (although I absolutely need to try on both sizes). I think it's worth waiting for the dazzling ones! So I may be in the same boat, although I was planning on mine being for Christmas. I was just thinking of buying now before a possible price increase. So I do appreciate the heads up on the supply issue.

Wow these are stunning! I feel like these are made for you -- even in the comparison pics I found these to truly pop on your ears :smile: Congrats!!
Thank you so much! Yes, they are amazing in person, more sparkly than the pics. I definitely want to add more VCA earrings in the future as I am a huge earrings person.

Reactions: DS2006