Help me choose! Vernis Reade PM or Mini Lin Speedy???

I vote for the mini lin as well. Although there was a thread a while ago about the Reade and how you really could fit alot in it. It also said it was the 3rd most popular LV in Japan! I really do love amarante, but the speedy probably is more practical.

I say Reade. I love mine and since you already have 2 speedies. Everyone needs a Vernis bag even tough it's not that practical. You just need to have it in your collection.

Reade :P. The amarante is such a gorgeous color!

You know what? This afternoon I was SO sure I was going to get the Mini Lin Speedy because you guys had me convinced that it was the most practical (and I still think it is)...and :heart: you all and appreciate you all for all your advice...but after seeing MatAllston & sugarcookie72 's votes, I wasn't so sure anymore...

MatAllston made a good point when she said that everyone just needs to have at least one Vernis in their collection :tup:...and sugarcookie72 is right too...the Amarante IS a gorgeous colour :nuts:...and goodness knows, I need some colour in my collection (it's very BROWN right now...and a Mini Lin Speedy would make it BROWNER). If you've ever had a look at my collection, almost all my bags are practical and can be used everyday...but I don't have anything with the cute factor or the wow factor...

So I called LV and had my SA put both on hold for me while I decide...and DH came home and saw that I was having a hard time...so he came over to look at my screen...and he pointed at the Reade, "Get this one." And started to walk away...I asked, "Why not the Speedy?"
And I can't believe he said this, "Coz it's boring :wtf: - you need something different - get the Vernis." And he went into the kitchen to make dinner. :P

I'm speechless...:shocked:

When you said there was a price increase in Vancouver as well, I decided to make a trip downtown today to p/u my Mini Lin that I've been holding off...well, not only did I pick up the Mini Lin...but I picked up the Roxbury Drive in Amarante too!!! It is a gorgeous colour and my husband thinks so too. He was not as crazy about the Mini Lin as I have the Damier Ebony 30 and he thinks they're quite similar:girlsigh:.

Mini Lin for sure. It is a great everyday bag. The Reade is too small.

Sammy1778.jpg

When you said there was a price increase in Vancouver as well, I decided to make a trip downtown today to p/u my Mini Lin that I've been holding off...well, not only did I pick up the Mini Lin...but I picked up the Roxbury Drive in Amarante too!!! It is a gorgeous colour and my husband thinks so too. He was not as crazy about the Mini Lin as I have the Damier Ebony 30 and he thinks they're quite similar:girlsigh:.

lol....see? I guess DHs sometimes do know what their talking about...:roflmfao:

i choose vernis reade amarante is elegant and still can carry many things (if u know how to arrange the stuff inside the bag), it can be used as day or night time bag

mini lin will get out of shape due to the fabric material if compare to the canvas coated mono or damier esp if u carried tons of things, dirty surface also hard to remove if compare to the coated canvas, canvas can easily remove the surface dirty with baby wipes