Help me choose Tiffany earring set plz

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi! I'm looking to make my first Tiffany purchase, and I can't decide which earrings for every day use! I am stuck between the Paloma X earrings mini and the mininbows in rose gold. Im 30 and on the smaller side so I don't know if the bows would be too large and young for me or not. I was also looking at the olive leaf hearts but they seem big for everyday wear. I also like the mini heart tag earrings but not sure about the signature on them. Any thoughts on these or new suggestions for everyday use? Budget is around $400-700.Thank you!

2. My vote is for the X. I think that will age with you the best!
    I had the mini heart tags and they are cute but they portray a younger vibe than the bows in my opinion.

3. Thanks!

4. Yup, I’ve been on a x tear so I’ll admit my bias but I really think bows have an age expectation date unless you have a very specific style.

Love the x’s. Did I mention that? :lol:

5. Agree....the X earrings are more everyday style which will not age you.

6. X earrings are a classic! That would be my choice.

7. I'm going with the X's thanks for the feedback everyone. Do people tend to like the mini or regular size??

8. I like the larger X but I think the olive heart is stunning and not too big for every day wear. If I were to get a pair, I would pick the heart. I tried them on recently and here they are on me.

Attached Files:

marie132, Pagan, smiley13tree and 4 others like this.
  9. The heart looks great on you! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Sparkletastic and MatAllston like this.
  10. You’re most welcome. Please post pics of the X on you once you have picked them up.

11. Just ordered them. Will post a pic when they arrive!

MatAllston likes this.
  12. Both look beautiful on you! Thanks for sharing these photos!

MatAllston likes this.
  13. Thank you and you’re welcome. I think I may go for the heart when my hubby asks me what I would like to have for my birthday.

USCGirlie likes this.
  14. The earrings arrived! Not sure the pic does it justice but here they are. Love them. Thanks for the help everyone

Attached Files:

Caz71, couchette, MatAllston and 4 others like this.
  15. Enjoy! You'll wear and love these for years to come.