Help me choose the perfect LV work tote

pursesilly

Jul 19, 2011
I don't think this bag exists in the current LV line, but maybe there is a retired bag you could all point me to.

I need a tote with at least a 9 inch strap drop, but ten would be better. It must have a zip top, several pockets inside (even outside pockets would be fine). It should be between 16 and 17 inches wide, 12 inches high and at least 6 or 7 deep. A flat bottom is a must and it needs to be structured enough to stand up straight on its own.

I will be carrying a 13 inch laptop and various other items including normal handbag items. I would prefer mono or ebene, but I'm open to other options.

Does my dream bag exist?

I don't think so - LV is not great with the pockets and the organization but it's better than a few years ago. It took years to start incorporating cell phone pockets that can actually accommodate smart phones!

I use my Siracusa GM but is azur so it's really for special occasion work functions. Otherwise, I use my chanel
Cerf tote. Lots of pockets, a removable center compartment and a long comfortable leather strap. Best of luck finding the perfect bag. It's out there - even if you have to venture beyond LV

Second the Luco, great bag.

I used a Cabas Mezzo for uni, and that for in a 13" laptop plus files and textbooks. It's amazing - I was able to carry on my shoulders. It is however stingy on the pockets - not uncommon in most of our LV bags!

The Palermo may also be a good option as that zips fully too.

You might want to look into a Totally GM. It would have to be preloved though since LV discontinued that size. The straps on the Totally are very comfortable no matter how heavy the bag becomes. The GM would give you extra space with your laptop, etc.