• Light Taupe

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Grey

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

dxs

O.G.
Jul 9, 2012
Hi everyone, I need your opinion. I am choosing my everyday bag, sangle seau large in either light taupe or grey. I love both colors so much.
Which one do you choose?
I am currently have LV in damier ebene, monogram, and black mahina. So either color will be great.

Background: mother of 3 girls (9, 6, and 4). So the bag should not be too high maintenance. The SA recommend the grey, since it is seasonal color while the taupe is a classic color.

Attachments

• IMG_6533.JPG
    IMG_6533.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,185
  • IMG_6537.JPG
    IMG_6537.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 922
Both are absolutely gorgeous! I like the Taupe, it looks very Celine. But if you want the bag to stand out a little more, i would get the Grey. The color pops a little more.

Another vote for the Grey! The Light Taupe falls a bit flat in my opinion.

You will LOVE this bag! I have a Sangle from Fall 2015 in Tan Natural Calfskin and it is absolutely amazing. So beautiful and functional. And I just ordered a Light Camel Natural Calfskin one from S/S 2017! One of my favorite bags!

Hello hello, sorry for a very long reply. I checked it often during the first day, but no one answers. The grey was sold out, but there is new shipping to the store. And I am so happy they have the black !!

Here it is !! So comfy, still learning to learn to close and open the hook quickly. I am saving now, in a hope I can buy the grey once it is back in stock. Cross finger. Thanks so much everyone

Attachments

• IMG_7519.JPG
    IMG_7519.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 557
Reactions: Mydu and eckw