help me choose rio vs cecillia

Purselovn

lovin lots shop not
Jun 7, 2009
I am stuck between a studded rio or cecillia. which one would u choose and why? i love the softness and versitility of the bags but so confused.

Purselovn

lovin lots shop not
Jun 7, 2009
ive only tried the classic quilt. i dont think i saw the studded but online. the snakeskin in the beige is so nice but i need a black bag

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
I say the Rio for versatility. It's simple but effective, classy yet not overdone. I would also go for the regular quilted version if you need a versatile black bag.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i love my paradise rio but for quilted, i have to go against the majority and pick the cecilia..

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
Both bags are equally stunning and practical to use, but I'm going to go against the majority here and say the Cecelia -- it's a good size, shape and is easy to carry as both a satchel or a shoulder bag. While the Rio comes with a longer shoulder strap, I don't think it looks "right" when carried that way - it's definitely more of a satchel style bag, whereas the Cecelia loos great both ways - I think it all depends on which type of bag you prefer. Will you carry it mostly as a satchel or a shoulder bag, or equally as both?

Purselovn

lovin lots shop not
Jun 7, 2009
i would definately be carrying as a satchel for the most part but i totally see how stunning the shoulder strap would look with the ceceillia. i love the casualness of the rio but will the cecellia be overkill worn with jeans?