Help me choose please.

luvrose

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,

I have the same budget for two options. Which one do you think will be more practice for me?

1. Victorine wallet monogram with rose ballerine interior and monogram cles.

2. Mini pochette and cerise empriente cles.

Normally I carry around 7 cards with me, almost no coin and maybe some cash.
I like the empiente cles in red very much but I dont like to fold my bill.

I think mini pochette not so practical for me since it cant hold my iphone+ but I still want to have it.

For Victorine wallet, I like RB but worry about the button will get dirty. And not sure If I need this wallet since everyday I dont bring a lot of cash with me. Maybe a cles is enough for all my need. However, I often travel and when I travel I use cash a lot. It may be more useful for that.

I already order the first option with the store and waiting for Victorine wallet come when it is available. But now when I am searching around LV forum, I keep changing my mind.

If you were me what would you pick?

Reactions: JazzyMac
I would pick your first choice. I own nearly all of your mentioned pieces and the Victorine is my favorite wallet. I have the 6 key holder in the same print and use this every day since one year-no signs of wear on the button.

Reactions: JazzyMac
I pick option 2 - I have Empreinte cles for my keys since it was launched and I do have a mini pochette but I rarely use it though. And for the RB button yes it gets dirty, I did baby my Emilie and it still got a dirt mark, and monogram cles seems too small for anything.

Reactions: luvrose
I would pick the second option, I have the mini pochette and empreinte key pouch and I use these SLGs all the time. You could use the mini pochette as a mini bag, wallet,cosmetic pouch, bag organizer, wristlet , etc. and the key pouch as a wallet, cardholder etc.

I think the Victorine would be a more useful wallet, especially if you don't like to fold bills. I find it really annoying to fold bills too. The Victorine also has a fuchsia and brown lining with Mono and red/DE option if you don't want the pink to look dirty after regular use. If you have a lot of keys/fob, I think the 6 key holder is a better option. Otherwise I think the Empreinte cles or Mono cles are both useful. I would stick with option 1.

Thank you all! Oh I still feel so difficult to decide. I think I will keep the order for option 1 this time, since the victorine RB not always available. Then for later when the mini pochette with new animation come, I will buy order option 2. Basically, I will buy all . This is my only solution for not have to keep thinking about them. :biggrin: