Help me choose please!

Those are two very different sized bags. What would you carry inside on a daily basis? That would help determine which is better.

I can downsize so size doesn't really matter. Artsy would be bigger, but I wouldn't use all of her space either. I have been carrying a small crossbody lately and she's been pretty tight.

Between those 2 bags. I say pm reverse as would have more carrying options. Plus is weather proof. Some people have said the artsy strap isn't comfortable on the shoulder on prolonged periods. But all that said it is a gorgeous looking bag. I like how it looks when carried on shoulder or hand held. If you already have a crossbody bag, maybe the artsy for something different in your collection. But PM has more multi functional options

I agree with Missydora, I owe a artsy and after a while of wearing it the strap really hurts on my shoulder but still I'm loving my artsy. You have tons of space in it but it can get heavy and then there is again the strap that might hurt on your shoulder

I would go for the PM reverse. It's all-weather and super cute and functional. Artsy is beautiful but I'd worry about the uncomfortable strap and loading it up too much.

I vote for the PM Reverse. My friend has the Artsy and while the craftsmanship of the strap is beautiful it is absolutely uncomfortable. It was given to her as a gift so she doesn't want to sell it, but she never uses it! The few times she has she only puts her small wallet and phone in there so its not heavy.
Plus the PM is great for all weather conditions!