Sep 1, 2009
I'm torn....
I can't decide what my next bag should be:
-speedy 30 azur
-metis pochette
-the new soffi
-mahina xl noir (pre-loved)

Very different styles

Suggestions, recommendations and all help is appreciated!

Well first that depends in what you already have in your collection. They are all so different so it would depend on your preference and how you plan to use it!

Well first that depends in what you already have in your collection. They are all so different so it would depend on your preference and how you plan to use it!

I have just started my collection...but here are my reasons on these styles;
I think the speedy 30 azur would be a casual and classic style bag that I could use everyday.
The soffi looks great in the pics, but until I have her in my hands, I'm unsure if ill be in love. I like the dual straps and shape.
The metis pochette looks great for a low key everyday bag as well. I've never been real big into crossbody's until I saw modeling pics in this forum.
And last but not least, the mahina. Love the slouchy hobo style, can be very casual and chic. :nuts::nuts:

I really like the look of the soffi. That would be my vote. I have a speedy b and while I like it I'm not in love with it. I also prefer DA bags with less vachetta though.

I was at the boutique 'window shopping' as my DF needs to know. ;)
The metis pochette didn't look like I had hoped it would on me, so that's out.
The soffi doesn't come out until next month...
I fell head over heels for the mahina l....now it's time to work on the DF:sneaky::wacko::angel::devil: this will take awhile :crybaby:

Then I'll get the speedy 30 DA too...sssshhhhhh