Help me choose please!

^It looks good, but you definitely need to ask for a clear picture of the hologram sticker along with a clear picture of the number on the authenticity card. I'm shocked at the quality of fakes (interior and exterior) that have been popping up on eBay recently. You can never be too sure.

Try to ask the seller where she bought the bag and if she still has the receipt. Also ask her what happened to the dustbag since she says she no longer has it. The dustbag is the one thing that these counterfeiters can never seem to get right, even if the bag looks almost mirror image.

Wow! Thanks! I will definetely ask her for that. Thanks!

^It looks good, but you definitely need to ask for a clear picture of the hologram sticker along with a clear picture of the number on the authenticity card. I'm shocked at the quality of fakes (interior and exterior) that have been popping up on eBay recently. You can never be too sure.

Try to ask the seller where she bought the bag and if she still has the receipt. Also ask her what happened to the dustbag since she says she no longer has it. The dustbag is the one thing that these counterfeiters can never seem to get right, even if the bag looks almost mirror image.