Help Me Choose, Please...-

Which Bag Would You Choose?

• Large Hamptons Carryall in SAND

• Legacy Leather Satchel in KHAKI

Results are only viewable after voting.
I LOVE the Legacy satchel. I ike the siganture better but that's my choice.

I don't like teh carryall because to me it look kind of old. But IDK. They are both Coach so they are both great! LOL

But I vote Satchel.

I love the Hamptons carryall -- it is a classic shape, sand is a lovely color, and you can carry everything that you could possibly want in it. It looks great as a briefcase, a baby bag, a carry-on for the plane, so many uses I can't possibly list them all. Plus you can carry it on your shoulder as well as carry it in your hand. I like the legacy satchel, but I love the carryall more.

I voted for the Legacy satchel because it is 25% off and that means $162 off! When are you going to get that opportunity again? 25% off of a $300 bag is not as much money. I just love the satchel. I also own a carryall in parchment, which I just love, but mine is a color and smaller size that has been discontinued. It is not an old looking style - very classic. I just think you get more bang for your buck with the satchel, and this event/savings doesn't come around often. You could ask for the less expensive bag as a gift or get it another time.

This question was a toughy for me because I love both bags. I am SERIOUSLY thinking about a Legacy Satchel in Pond so you know I like that silhouette. I own a black sig Hamptons Carryall and I don't think it's an elderly design. I like to hang a charm or keyfob off the strap that goes around the bag. Only you can make a decision about what fits your budget and both bags are great. OK...I choose.....The Legacy!!

I love how the little side pockets look on the satchel. So cute. I have tried numerous times in my mind to justify spending 700 for just those darn pockets! Love them. And I love the shape of the bag. The short handles are less than to be desired. But I do love this bag.