Help Me Choose, Please...-

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Bag Would You Choose?

1. Large Hamptons Carryall in SAND

2. Legacy Leather Satchel in KHAKI

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SATCHEL. :drool: Oh, I want that bag.

2. I LOVE the Legacy satchel. I ike the siganture better but that's my choice.

I don't like teh carryall because to me it look kind of old. But IDK. They are both Coach so they are both great! LOL

But I vote Satchel.

3. I love the Hamptons carryall -- it is a classic shape, sand is a lovely color, and you can carry everything that you could possibly want in it. It looks great as a briefcase, a baby bag, a carry-on for the plane, so many uses I can't possibly list them all. Plus you can carry it on your shoulder as well as carry it in your hand. I like the legacy satchel, but I love the carryall more.

4. So, it looks like the satchel is winning!:yes:

Are you buying it this weekend?:graucho:

5. I vote for the satchel......the carryall is nice, but I like the satchel better.

6. I voted for the Legacy satchel because it is 25% off and that means $162 off! When are you going to get that opportunity again? 25% off of a $300 bag is not as much money. I just love the satchel. I also own a carryall in parchment, which I just love, but mine is a color and smaller size that has been discontinued. It is not an old looking style - very classic. I just think you get more bang for your buck with the satchel, and this event/savings doesn't come around often. You could ask for the less expensive bag as a gift or get it another time.

7. This question was a toughy for me because I love both bags. I am SERIOUSLY thinking about a Legacy Satchel in Pond so you know I like that silhouette. I own a black sig Hamptons Carryall and I don't think it's an elderly design. I like to hang a charm or keyfob off the strap that goes around the bag. Only you can make a decision about what fits your budget and both bags are great. OK...I choose.....The Legacy!!

8. I vote for the satchel. I like all the little details on it :smile:

9. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. LOVE THE SATCHEL.:tup:

10. i love the satchel
    so i vote for that
    its very classy!!!

11. I say get the satchel because it is such a unique bag. I think it looks great casual or classy and the color is great too.

12. I love how the little side pockets look on the satchel. So cute. I have tried numerous times in my mind to justify spending 700 for just those darn pockets! Love them. And I love the shape of the bag. The short handles are less than to be desired. But I do love this bag.

13. ^^I love the satchel as well but I have never once used the side pockets on it! ;)

14. legacy always, no contest! :yes:

the hamptons one is great for work type stuff, but you just can't beat that legacy as a purse!