Help me choose: Palm Springs Mini or Tiny Backpack?

PSM or Tiny?

• Total voters

beemeowmeow

Apr 14, 2019
It's a battle of the backpacks for me!

Dear ladies, please help me pick between the two, PSM vs Tiny Backpack.

1637510506439.png 1637510527903.png

I recently decided to pull the trigger on the PSM...UNTIL i laid my eyes on the tiny backpack in noir empreinte and now I cannot get it out of my head.

The tiny backpack is really small but I think it's so pretty and quite versatile, i can envision myself dressing it up from day to night. Whereas the PSM always strikes me more of an everyday bag and i can't quite picture dressing it up as much.

However, the corners of the tiny backpack do bother me and i'm worried about wear and tear. Looks like a lot of corner rubbing waiting to happen.

Please share your inputs would me, would love to hear your thoughts and honest opinions on both bags as I may have some blind spots.

Thank you!

I have the PSM and couldn’t imagine life without it. My most carried bag in my collection!

I considered the tiny backpack but it would be too small and I didn’t care for how big the jumbo logo looked on such a small bag. To satisfy my craving for another small bag, and in empriente, I got the empriente speedy 20.

I recently got both! And love each for different reasons. PSM is sporty and holds more, Tiny is great for essentials and a bit more ‘dressy’ (more like an upscale casual). I don‘t wear either as backpacks - I use the black MPA strap to wear the PSM sling style and the Tiny as crossbody, or use their respective include straps in similar ways for a less casual look.

I guess I’m no help bc I say get both! But if you must choose I’d vote PSM.

I agree with your points! Def dressier with the leather option. I own the psm and it is my “everyday type of bag”.
What are you lacking in your collection? What I found out about “first loves” is sometimes they don’t last after awhile. I was so crazy about the by the pool speedy. Now some time has gone, I’m not as crazy about it anymore. Whereas the psm, I liked the style and function of the bag when I got it. I still do today (been a few years). Would it help if you got both to see in person to try them on? I found this helped a lot when I was trying to decide on certain bags I wasn’t sure with.

I just ordered the tiny. I have looked at the PSM numerous times but what has stopped me from buying is the profile looks to stick out and be too bulky for me. I prefer lower profile bags that hug the body. I also looked at the bumbags but they are just a bit too trendy for me. I prefer more traditional bags - Neverfull and Pochette Accessoires are my favorites.