Help me choose - Palermo or Hampstead?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. got back from the LV store and i think i'm down to either the Palermo GM or the Hampstead MM. Help me choose! I want a bag roomy enough to carry my wallet, keys, sunglasses, and some baby gear (diapers, changing pad, bib, shirt). I think the smaller MM Hampton would work. But I'm not sure if the Hampton's straps will keep slipping off my shoulder (which would drive me nuts since I'll have a baby in my other arm). THoughts?

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11743010&searchString=palermo

OR

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11463924

2. Palermo! :yes:

3. I'd go with the Palermo GM if you need it for baby items!:tup:

I have the Hampstead MM and it's heavier than the Palermo because of the hardware and the alcantara lining.

4. I would go for the Palermo GM. It 's classy and it's a great bag to store baby items.

5. Palermo. So much more versatility and function.

6. Palermo..it has pockets inside too...great for a mom on the go!

7. palermo- have it!

8. palermo - very cute looking

9. Palermo!

10. Palermo GM is a gift from the LV gods IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The greatest LV ever!

11. ooh, I think Palermo might be the one. Do you think the GM looks really big on?

12. Once you have all your stuff in there, it'll sag a little bit and it won't look so big. :tup:

13. Hampstead no vachetta to worry about.

14. Another vote for Palermo. I like how it be hand held, on the shoulder or cross-body. Very convenient.

15. i don't- and i'm a short person! i really don't think it looks 'too big'. the cross body feature is HUGE!!! and not much vachetta to worry about!