Help me choose next saffiano lux color: Military Green or Bordeaux

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I am on my 2nd Saffiano Lux Tote (Extra-large as I am a guy). My first one is a beautiful cornflower blue (bluette) and I have received many compliments on it. I am planning to buy my next one and am kinda stumped on which color to get: military green or bordeaux. I have always wanted a military green bag but haven't seen the color in person. Bordeaux, I have seen, and found it to be very nice. Please help me decide!! Thanks!

2. I saw both colors in store and both are very nive. But if I were in your spot I would go for the green one. Somehow it is a matter of taste, but I imagine it to look very cool with a trench coat or something like that to have a big dark green bag, espacially for guys. And green also goes with classic outfits. Bordeaux is kind of harder to wear. But that is only my opinion ;)

3. Green!

4. I think the green too. The Bordeaux is a neutral but is there a chance it could look seasonal? The green would look just as good any time of year.

5. Thanks to all who replied.. Seems you are unanimous with the green one.. I think I'll go for it, but of course would depend on availability. Will let you all know and will post a reveal.. :smile: