Help me choose next saffiano lux color: Military Green or Bordeaux

Hi all! I am on my 2nd Saffiano Lux Tote (Extra-large as I am a guy). My first one is a beautiful cornflower blue (bluette) and I have received many compliments on it. I am planning to buy my next one and am kinda stumped on which color to get: military green or bordeaux. I have always wanted a military green bag but haven't seen the color in person. Bordeaux, I have seen, and found it to be very nice. Please help me decide!! Thanks!

I saw both colors in store and both are very nive. But if I were in your spot I would go for the green one. Somehow it is a matter of taste, but I imagine it to look very cool with a trench coat or something like that to have a big dark green bag, espacially for guys. And green also goes with classic outfits. Bordeaux is kind of harder to wear. But that is only my opinion ;)

Thanks to all who replied.. Seems you are unanimous with the green one.. I think I'll go for it, but of course would depend on availability. Will let you all know and will post a reveal.. :smile: