Help me choose my PCE purchase!

Which option should I choose...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't you get the embossed op art shoulder bag? Maybe that was someone else. Anyway, I would go with #3. I think the patent shoulder bag looks a bit more structured than the embossed op art one. Plus, I love patent anything. Also, I think the bag is really different from any recent Coach styles so I'm sure you will find a place for it in your collection. I love that it is a shoulder bag. My second choice would be #1. I love the Toffee Color on the Croc but I would have to see it in person to see if the material is supple. And of course the Pleated Sophia is a must have!

I voted #1...if not mistaken you generally prefer sm/med satchels and I think the shoulder bag in #3 might be larger than you prefer. Have not seen the Toffee croc but I love the black one. The Croc is softer than that of the Audrey but still provides some structure. For some reason the patent Sophia in #2 is not resonating with me...though I like the handles. Maybe if a different color

BTW, there is a bone gathered Sophia on the bay which looks pretty (not my auction)...know you were considering that...I like that better than the bone patent one

Last edited:
I say go for #3. I just got my black gathered sophia yesterday, love it. SA showed me the matching wallet, I almost buy it. It's really gorgeous IRL, I even think it's more beautiful than the bag (I'm crazy). The only reason I didn't get it is I only use smaller wallet, like french purse, and they don't come in smaller size. I would like to have the Madison shoulder bag also, if I have more budget. I don't think it's too large, but I do love big bags.

I voted for #3. Everything you've chosen is beautiful! I can see why you are having a hard time. I noticed that the gathered wallet is in each set...good choice! I ordered it yesterday...can't wait to see it IRL. I love the Mia wristlet, too! I almost ordered it, but I tend to not use the flat wristlets as much as the capacity ones. But putting all that aside, I chose #3 primarily because of the Camel Patent Shoulder Bag...it seems like you've wanted something in Camel patent for awhile now (or did you have a Camel Patent Hailey? I can't remember.) And of course, the Gathered Sophia is lovely!

I voted for option 3. I exchanged my small black croc Sophia because it was stiff and dry, not sure if the toffee will be any different. The gathered Sophia is a must, and I think the camel shoulder bag is gorgeous IRL!

I voted for # 3. I have the Black gathered Sophia and I love her. She holds alot and is a quality made bag. I like the variety in number three, both bags are so different from each other, and you will get a lot of use out of both.

If I remember correctly you returned the Brynne because it was too large. Having seen how large the shoulder bag is (huge/giant) I'm not sure you'll be happy with it, so on that basis I voted for set #2.
I also think that patent leather will only make the bag feel larger and more cumbersome.

I voted for #1 because you will get a very high quality brown and black bag from those choices, that will look different. Re #3: I see how the madison shoulder bag is very lovely--it's just very large. (JMO that it resembles a tote vs handbag when I try it on) I passed on this one as it was too large, and I prefer larger bags. I recall from other reveals and threads of yours that you like satchel style bags and/or like smaller bags, so that's why I voted for #1. GL--you have great choices to make!

Oh you gals are giving me alot to think about! I do love satchels a little on the smaller side. Yet when I wear a shoulder bag I love it large! Is that strange. Hopefully my store will have a large shoulder bag for me to try on! I'm having a really hard time deciding this pce. I do for sure plan on ordering the bone gathered Sophia next month.

ITA with proffashionista. The black gathered is a wonderful bag that is classic and luxurious. The Toffee croc is a delicious color and the croc is a really nice texture (not stiff like some croc bags I've seen). So #1 gets my vote.

The logo leather, although stunning, seems fragile and may get stained easily.

I am not a fan of the shoulder bag, as I think it is too big and don't like the break-away zipper. I keep looking at it on the China website and it looks so big on the shoulder from the sideways view.

I know what you mean about not being able to decide. There are so many wonderful bags to choose from that it's nearly impossible to make an informed decision. I bet once you get to the store, it will be easier when and if you see them IRL. Good luck. Can't wait for your reveal.

I voted for #1 because you will get a very high quality brown and black bag from those choices, that will look different. Re #3: I see how the madison shoulder bag is very lovely--it's just very large. (JMO that it resembles a tote vs handbag when I try it on) I passed on this one as it was too large, and I prefer larger bags. I recall from other reveals and threads of yours that you like satchel style bags and/or like smaller bags, so that's why I voted for #1. GL--you have great choices to make!

I totally agree w/proffashionista. Your reveals have shown a tendency for medium sized bags (all beautiful and unique choices BTW)...so I think that #1 or #2 would be perfect.

I was able to try on the Shoulder Bag in black leather and it is a BIG bag. I would probably compare it to my Editorial Zoe.