Help me choose my PCE purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which option should I choose...

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have a couple of days to decide, I can't go until Wednesday to shop. So I'm going insane deciding and changing my mind every 5 minutes!
    So here's what I've narrowed it down to...

1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

2. I voted #3 if I had to choose. I like the gathered Sophia over the Croc, I definately do love that wallet. Now I'm really loving the Madison Shoulder bag but not too sure about the Patent. I would love to see it IRL. Is it just like the Camel Sabrina? (have you seen the gathered clutch?hehehe)

3. I voted 2. I think it would be a great contrast. I hear the croc is stiff...and I am not too sure about the color. These two in #2 are complete opposites, even though they are both Sophias.
    The shoulder bag might be a little...big...and patent might not be the best material for it. Just my opinion.

4. I voted for #3 - I love the camel shoulder bag!!!

5. I voted for #3 because the bags are very different!

6. I vote for three, just be careful for color transfer!

7. I like "picture" polls...like how you have them framed. :smile:

8. I voted for #3...Those bags are so different and both SUPER gorgeous! :nuts: My second choice would be option #2, but I think the champagne is too delicate.

9. I vote 3!

10. how much is the gathered wallet?

11. It's $248. Did you keep the logo leather shoulder bag? Or did you exchange for the sophia logo leather?

12. I like #1 & #2 but voted for #2 because you get more stuff ;), also, I haven't seen the croc IRL.

The shoulder bag, IMHO, doesn't "wrinkle right", at least in the picture.

13. I just called JAX AGAIN about the camel patent shoulder bag and they told me its on backorder until mid-october (just wanted to see if I would get a different answer)...not sure if that influences you one way or another, but I know other people have been told that its available in the next couple of days :shrugs:

14. I like number 3. I haven't seen this one yet. What is the name of it?

15. DUH, it is the one to the right of your #3