Help me choose my Kristin colour

jfzmwz

O.G.
Jan 21, 2009
Help me decide between the brown or taupe Kristin hobo!
im concerned the brown might be a bit orangey or the taupe may look a little faded.which would you choose?
Ps:actually I think the blue smoke colour is great but my head is telling me to get a neutral heh

My girlfriends banned me from black!
And...
I did get a large black gathered sophia just a while back hee hee. Wanted to get a brown or beige bag to go with my white and neutral stuff as I don't have either of these colours yet. But u are tempting mr with the blue smoke!:smile:

You should get the kristin in marcasite (I think that's how you spell it), it's GORGEOUS! It's kind of bronze-ish w/ gunmetal or antique silver hardware. I just ordered it in the satchel, but it comes in the hobo too! :graucho:

Great idea on the marcasite.

It's light grey with a hint of blue for the blue mist.

But if you want something darker, go for the Blue Smoke aka Blue Jeans. It's a pretty color. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'd go with the blue smoke since you like it so much, or the marcasite is fairly neutral but also really fun.

Here are dd pics of the small and large hobo in marcasite:

Attachments

• 14783_qbv2_a0.jpg
    14783_qbv2_a0.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 14769_qbv2_a0.jpg
    14769_qbv2_a0.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 77
How about Java? I have heard in tpf that the Kristin java is out of stock in JAX though but I don;t know what the current status is. BTW the java Kristin was only available in the small hobo here.

Good luck in your search for the perfect colour! Post pics when you get it!

I'd go with the blue smoke since you like it so much, or the marcasite is fairly neutral but also really fun.

Here are dd pics of the small and large hobo in marcasite:

Thanks for finding those! The marcasite looks much better in person IMO. It's not so brown (it's really hard to describe) and the hardware looks better!