help me choose my first the City

1. I finally decide to get my first b-bag: the City! Since it will be my most expensive bag, I want to wear it to work too(my company's dress code is business casual).

Please help me select a color that is good for going to work. Most of my clothing is black and beige. I wear red trenchcoat or jacket sometimes too.

Thanks a lot!

2. black?...

3. Black, Camel, or maybe Rouge Vif?

4. Ink! Blue india and white would be nice too.

5. INK! i'm so in love with that color and must have it, so I definitely recommend it. Oh and it'll go with most of your color choices! :yes:

6. Any darker colors will be safe for business? Or any browns? So having said that, I would go for the S/S 07 Cafe!

7. By the colors you mentioned you wear I think Ink would be awsome!

8. Since ink is a hard color to find these days maybe a marine or the Black/grey shiny color that I can't spell the name of from the spring colors.

9. anthracite??? I think that is the black/grey one:heart: :heart: Thank you atelier naff for educating bbag newbie like myself :love:

10. anthracite (very dark gray, charcoal) sounds great, a little more special than black I think. Even if I wouldn't mind a black b-bag myself.

11. I'd say Greige,White or Rouge Vif :heart::heart:
    Good luck for ur first BBag purchase factor

12. I'd personally go with a Black City-it is safe and timeless!All the other colours mentioned sound really nice, too, though!:yes:Let us know which one you get!

13. i would say go for brownish color...

14. For a first b-bag, I would go for a Black City

15. truffles and camels look great with neutral outfits...you should also consider the work for an office/business bag-- it fits more! and I love love the style! except no shoulder strap like the city...:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice