Help me choose my first Mulberry bag ,please

Which one should I buy?

• Pink Bayswater (but I already have 3 Pink bags)

• Patent Bayswater in purple or white

• Roxanne Tote in Blue or red

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I have been long waiting to get a Pink Bayswater bag but last time when I wen to the outlet I didn't buy her bag home and when I went there again. The Pink and Blue color are all gone.

First, I wanna buy a LV bag but I couldn't choose one yet until last 5 mins ago I visited mulberry.com and I saw a Pink Bayswater :yahoo:. Anyway, I walked into the mulberry boutique many times and I also like some bags.

Ladies, help me pick one,please.

Thanks a lot and any comments and answers would be very appreciate :flowers:.

I vote for a pink Bays, since that was your first love! And if you already have 3 pink bags, you obviously like the colour - follow your heart. Purple patent is trendy and beautiful, but I think the non-patent bayswater (pink) would have better lasting power. Roxy is a classic, but a style you would have to try on I think - some find it a bit heavy & bulky to carry, if you're not used to the shape.

Good luck and let us know what you get!

I vote pink .I've got one and it's a nice gentle pink that's not too obvious. I do love the purple but hope they'll do a none patent version soon. Patent's big at the mo..but it may go out of fashion..also inspecting the patent ..i don't know how well it would wear long term..i thought i saw the potential for cracking.