Help me choose my first LV piece <3

thenshesays

Jun 4, 2014
I've finally saved up a little $$ to indulge myself with my first LV piece.

I could buy a brand new Louis Vuitton 6 ring Round Key Holder in monogram or a pre - owned Reade PM vernis bag.

Which should I get?

Thanks for your help :biggrin:

Attachments

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
reade. it's really cute. keep in mind that it's kinda on the small side. i love noisette, but you might need to be careful with color transfer

Mar 30, 2009
Bagville
I would get the key holder. U will have it forever and will be in every purse u carry. I guess that's my sentimental side coming out. But can't go wrong with either one :smile:. Congrats on getting your first piece!

Lizzys

Jan 10, 2013
I would go for the Reade. It looks in good shape and is cute. Good luck deciding!

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
twitter.com
I would get the key holder. U will have it forever and will be in every purse u carry. I guess that's my sentimental side coming out. But can't go wrong with either one :smile:. Congrats on getting your first piece!

This. Plus, I recommend buying the first LV piece new from the boutique so you get the box, paperwork, and so forth. If the bag is a style you've wanted for a while, get the bag - otherwise the key holder might be more useful since you can carry it always, like MomLuvsBags said. Good luck with whatever you decide!

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
If you love the bag then get that, otherwise I'd go for the key holder. You will get a lot of use out of it over the coming years.