Help me choose my first LV (Messenger bag)...

Sep 19, 2006
Please, help me choose my first LV !!
I'm searching for a nice messenger bag for work and m study.

Now I found a few LV bags.. Which one do you think is best for me..? Or maybe you own a LV messenger bag yourself...?

p11291587_ph_hero.jpg

Monogram Canvas Messenger GM Bosphore

p10203346_ph_hero.jpg

Musette Salsa

p10332893_ph_hero.jpg

Bastille

Can you guys help me out...?

I like the Bosphore messenger the best. It is light weight to start and the wide strap distributes the weight better. The salsa is pretty but not as comfortable. The Bastille seems a bit heavier to start with. If you are able go to the store put your stuff in all three bags and then see what you prefer.

My vote is going towards the Bosphore simply because of the pocket in the front and back, along with the D-Ring on the front, which you can hang a Cles off of. :tup:

bosphore or bastille. have you checked out the damier geant series? if you are concerned about the weight of the bags, the damier geant is really lightweight. i own a compagnon and it is really light and sturdy at the same time.

I would vote for the Bosphore. I think weight of the bag is the most important next to being functional. The Bastille is great but its heavy and the tango is not as comfortable like dcooney4 said. Let us know what you end up with :smile:

Thanks guys, i really appreciate your help!

I'm doubting between Bosphore and Bastille, i think the Bastille looks more classier and more feminin.

And than the question: which line/print? The Monogram Canvas or the Damier Canvas? Are both bags available in more prints or not...?

I'm sorry for all the questions, i'm a LV-beginner ;)

i have the Monogram Musette Salsa, and i love it. it's a good size and very comfortable. you can fit a decent amount in it if you arrange everything properly :P

I have the bosphore PM (smaller, and doesn't hold books or papers) and really like it!!

I looked at the salsa and found it too small, and the bastille too masculine.