Help Me Choose My First Gucci!

Which Dionysus should be my first Gucci?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pie1510

Nov 1, 2017
I've been stealing my mom's designer bags for what feels like my entire life but I am finally going to purchase my very first designer bag that's all mine! I fell in love with the Dionysus forever ago so I know that's the one I'm going for... (tried the Marmont yesterday and it wasn't for me, although I do like the mini crossbody!)

After going in to Gucci thrice (i know right), I decided on the "medium" size (referred to as Small on the website but the SA said medium). Before the first trip to Gucci I thought I'd go for the black suede accent, but I fell in love with the taupe/beige accent instead. The second trip confirmed that yep, I'm all for the taupe until... yesterday, when I went in to the store just for kicks and the SA showed me the Blooms print that wasn't on display! I fell in love with it and my husband did to! We'll go back in two weeks to get it and I simply can't decide between the Blooms or the taupe suede accent... Please help me decide by casting your votes! Thanks xx
400249_KU23N_8693_001_074_0000_Light-Dionysus-small-GG-Blooms-shoulder-bag.jpg

400249_KHNRN_8642_001_076_0000_Light-Dionysus-small-GG-shoulder-bag.jpg

It is super pretty! I'm not typically someone who gravitates towards florals but it's so pretty and chic up close. I'm a little concerned about the longevity of the Blooms as a "classic" bag...

Agreed.

If I was going for longevity I would go for a Dionysus in all leather.

Not sure if the canvas would wear badly on the corners potentially?

Reactions: Sani282
Agreed.

If I was going for longevity I would go for a Dionysus in all leather.

Not sure if the canvas would wear badly on the corners potentially?
The black all-leather one is only available with the crystal embellishments on the spur :sad:

The SA seems to think that the coated canvas is incredibly durable... ahhh the choices!

They both are beautiful. But if I had to pick, I would go with Bloom.
I tried this bag on Friday and loved it. I ended up getting the bloom tote because I was looking for a everyday tote. Fell really hard for the bloom floral.
It's gorgeous!

Reactions: Sani282
They both are beautiful. But if I had to pick, I would go with Bloom.
I tried this bag on Friday and loved it. I ended up getting the bloom tote because I was looking for a everyday tote. Fell really hard for the bloom floral.
It's gorgeous!
I know what you mean! I wasn’t expecting to like it as much as I did in store... I had literal heart eyes for blooms. How will I ever make this decision lol!

I luv both. But I agree with papertiger. In terms of versatility, taupe wins. You’d probably wear it more. If your looking to spice up your collection with a color, then blooms. But given it’s your first, my vote is for taupe

I love both! But i vote for the same classic style of my Baby bought for my B.day in August! Is so amazing!

Attachments

• 23845121_1695297927170987_1703254081_n.jpg
    23845121_1695297927170987_1703254081_n.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 406
  • 23846313_1695297917170988_1027758532_n.jpg
    23846313_1695297917170988_1027758532_n.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: snibor and MsLover
Going against the grain here with the beige suede and GG-sig print. I just think it's totally versatile, totally casual or really formal.
I’ve been thinking about this actually... I imagined pairing my outfits with the bag and I thought while the blooms is pretty, the plain one is so much more versatile...
@snibor i don’t think i’ll be collecting Dionysus bags anytime soon so i might go for the beige suede

Thanks for all the input! X