Help me choose my first Celine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have decided on the mini luggage, now the hard part is choosing between the beautiful colors. I know I want the smooth leather. I have narrowed it down to black, burgundy ocean blue with black handles, and the powder with black handles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. I would do the powder w black handles.. ❤❤

3. It is beautiful. Little worried about color transfer/stains.

4. I always asked myself when I make decision. If I want to use it daily or just on weekends so I also have to think my clothes as well. I got myself a tricolor micro which I can use with whatever color of clothes I have and works with my work clothes as well.

5. Black or burgundy.

6. I love the ocean w black handles. And I don't even like two tone things! I love blue and black though. Or of course, plain black is always gorgeous. Have you checked what's available at your boutique? :smile: greatest of luck!!! Would love to see your reveal!

7. Black

8. I will only be using it on weekends. It won't be an everyday work bag.
    I feel the black or the powder with black is a better choice for my wardrobe.
    I think the powder is very stunning but worry about it getting dirty. I'm also afraid being a light color it may look too overwhelming on me( I'm only 5'3").

9. I just saw the beige with black handles..red...and black at barneys on Sunday......i initially went in to buy the black...but i ended up leaving with the red...anyways...that beige with black was to die !!!! for... I didn't get it because another lucky woman ended up buying it first... That might have to be my next purchase ..if you didn't see it in person def do so...its stunning!! ;) good luck with your decision...let us know