Help Me Choose my Casual bag!

1. Ok - going in tomorrow to exchange the Batignolles (regular too small). I want a VERY casual everyday throw around bag that is small/medium. Would you choose:

Popincourt Haut
    Petit Noe
    Cabas Piano
    Batignolles Vertical

Thanks and I swear I will make a decision and stick with it this time!

2. From that list: Popincourt Haut

Write in vote: Speedy 25!!

3. I would vote for Cabas. That's because I love my Cabas though :shame:

4. No Speedies in this poll!! :smile:

5. Haut then Piano (I prefer the Mezzo over the Piano though).

6. haut then speedy

I dont think the panio is a toss around bag unless you're buying it used.(just due to the naked leather bottom)

7. I vote for the Popincourt Haut. :love: Or the BV!

8. Batignolles (though I recommend the horizontal over the vertical). Though not mentioned, I would also vote for the damier bucket (marais)

9. From your list I'd pick the Piano. I debated between that and the Batignolles Horizontal. I went with the BH mainly because I didn't want to have to worry about the vachetta bottom on the Piano. I still may get one some day because I think it'd be a very practical everyday bag. My BH is working well for me. It's plenty roomy and I've got easy access to all my stuff.

10. I don't see the Popincourt Haut as a casual bag because it's more structured. I'd second the recommendation for the Batignolles (H or V).

Edited to add: I think the Petit Noe would be an excellent choice. It's a classic style but not so structured. It would look great with jeans or work clothes.

11. Popincourt haut

12. from that list: petite noe

write in: speedy!!! speedy speedy speedy. i love my speedy. it is so versital.

edit: ok. just saw the post about no speedies. :smile: so petite noe. i think they're super cute and casual.

13. BV....I love that bag!! I see alot now. Its a great bag and so roomy.

14. Piano, I don't see the PH as casual at all. I bought it for my work purse.

15. Either Popincourt Haut -or- Batignolles Vertical. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice