Help me choose my 2nd VCA piece please!

neennara

Oct 5, 2017
I’m thinking about getting a vintage necklace for my graduation present but I can’t decide which stone to go for. I already have an all yg vintage necklace so I’m think either onyx or MOP. I actually really adore the look of malachite but I’m scared that it’ll be too delicate because I don’t really baby my jewelry. Here’re the pictures of the onyx and MOP I tried in the store.
9C38BAF1-EB72-4DCD-AFC0-3D19D78D736F.jpeg8AD97CBD-76DF-4F8E-8F1C-69255631B54B.jpeg
I also really like the onyx vintage bracelet but I’m scared that if I stack with my Love bracelet, it will get scratched easily.
FC4FC545-8DAD-4EE0-AEFB-9F3240259426.jpeg
Which one do you ladies think I should go for?

I love both MOP and onyx and think they look great on you! I find that I wear white (pearl or MOP) more in the summer, so I'd maybe go to the onyx as it would be great through the fall and winter (and anytime, of course)! I love the bracelet, but I'd wear it alone.

What are the usual colors you wear? Maybe that’ll help you decide? WMOP is more delicate but onyx shows smudges faster. While I don’t have the onyx, I tend to reach for my WMOP during the summer months and I love the iridescence of WMOP.

I like both on you though. And both will go with the Love bracelet. Good luck on your decision. You won’t go wrong with either

Reactions: neennara
I would buy the onyx bracelet first. Since you already have a necklace. Plus I do love this stacked with the Love bracelet. Since onyx is a really hard stone (compared to MOP), I would wear them together. You can enjoy it more when wearing this! But I am more of a bracelet kind of person so... :smile:

What are the usual colors you wear? Maybe that’ll help you decide? WMOP is more delicate but onyx shows smudges faster. While I don’t have the onyx, I tend to reach for my WMOP during the summer months and I love the iridescence of WMOP.

I like both on you though. And both will go with the Love bracelet. Good luck on your decision. You won’t go wrong with either

I usually wear black and dark blue so I’m guessing onyx would be a better option? I really like how MOP looks on my friends and other people but I don’t know why it doesn’t look as good on me.

I would buy the onyx bracelet first. Since you already have a necklace. Plus I do love this stacked with the Love bracelet. Since onyx is a really hard stone (compared to MOP), I would wear them together. You can enjoy it more when wearing this! But I am more of a bracelet kind of person so... :smile:
I’ve been feeling out of love with my yg vintage because I feel like it’s ‘too gold‘ for me now. That’s why I am thinking about getting another pendant. But at the same time I really like the bracelet. Doesn’t help that I’m a really indecisive person haha

• Haha
Reactions: LuckyMe14
I’ve been feeling out of love with my yg vintage because I feel like it’s ‘too gold‘ for me now. That’s why I am thinking about getting another pendant. But at the same time I really like the bracelet. Doesn’t help that I’m a really indecisive person haha
I get it, I am the same! For the pendant I love the MOP more on you. A bit softer and a nice contrast with your beautiful hair. Good luck deciding. You cannot go wrong!