Help me choose my 2nd VCA piece please!

neennara

Oct 5, 2017
I’m thinking about getting a vintage necklace for my graduation present but I can’t decide which stone to go for. I already have an all yg vintage necklace so I’m think either onyx or MOP. I actually really adore the look of malachite but I’m scared that it’ll be too delicate because I don’t really baby my jewelry. Here’re the pictures of the onyx and MOP I tried in the store.
9C38BAF1-EB72-4DCD-AFC0-3D19D78D736F.jpeg 8AD97CBD-76DF-4F8E-8F1C-69255631B54B.jpeg
I also really like the onyx vintage bracelet but I’m scared that if I stack with my Love bracelet, it will get scratched easily.
FC4FC545-8DAD-4EE0-AEFB-9F3240259426.jpeg
Which one do you ladies think I should go for?

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
I love both MOP and onyx and think they look great on you! I find that I wear white (pearl or MOP) more in the summer, so I'd maybe go to the onyx as it would be great through the fall and winter (and anytime, of course)! I love the bracelet, but I'd wear it alone.

lujo

Feb 7, 2016
What are the usual colors you wear? Maybe that’ll help you decide? WMOP is more delicate but onyx shows smudges faster. While I don’t have the onyx, I tend to reach for my WMOP during the summer months and I love the iridescence of WMOP.

I like both on you though. And both will go with the Love bracelet. Good luck on your decision. You won’t go wrong with either

Reactions: neennara

LuckyMe14

Jun 5, 2019
I would buy the onyx bracelet first. Since you already have a necklace. Plus I do love this stacked with the Love bracelet. Since onyx is a really hard stone (compared to MOP), I would wear them together. You can enjoy it more when wearing this! But I am more of a bracelet kind of person so... :smile:

neennara

Oct 5, 2017
What are the usual colors you wear? Maybe that’ll help you decide? WMOP is more delicate but onyx shows smudges faster. While I don’t have the onyx, I tend to reach for my WMOP during the summer months and I love the iridescence of WMOP.

I like both on you though. And both will go with the Love bracelet. Good luck on your decision. You won’t go wrong with either
I usually wear black and dark blue so I’m guessing onyx would be a better option? I really like how MOP looks on my friends and other people but I don’t know why it doesn’t look as good on me.

neennara

Oct 5, 2017
I would buy the onyx bracelet first. Since you already have a necklace. Plus I do love this stacked with the Love bracelet. Since onyx is a really hard stone (compared to MOP), I would wear them together. You can enjoy it more when wearing this! But I am more of a bracelet kind of person so... :smile:
I’ve been feeling out of love with my yg vintage because I feel like it’s ‘too gold‘ for me now. That’s why I am thinking about getting another pendant. But at the same time I really like the bracelet. Doesn’t help that I’m a really indecisive person haha

• Haha
Reactions: LuckyMe14

LuckyMe14

Jun 5, 2019
I’ve been feeling out of love with my yg vintage because I feel like it’s ‘too gold‘ for me now. That’s why I am thinking about getting another pendant. But at the same time I really like the bracelet. Doesn’t help that I’m a really indecisive person haha
I get it, I am the same! For the pendant I love the MOP more on you. A bit softer and a nice contrast with your beautiful hair. Good luck deciding. You cannot go wrong!

NY2LA

Feb 24, 2018
Onyx, for sure. I think it’s more striking. I have the bracelet and I love it. The pendant looks amazing on you.