Help me choose my 2nd LV purchase please!

MrsLinas

Peace.Love.Coach
May 3, 2007
I know I'm (sooo) late in the game but I recently fell in love with the Stephen Sprouse Roses collection. I usually buy Coach products but haven't been happy with my new Coach purchases lately. I figured since I spend about $1,500 on Coach bags and accessories, why not get something that I really (deep down inside) want and love?
I was going to order the roses speedy today online but noticed the roses NM with the pink lining!:nuts:
Now I'm torn between the two and can't decide what to get.
Or should I just go to the LV boutique and see what I can find there?
TIA!

Last edited:
I would go to a boutique and try both on, look in the mirror, etc. I have & love the roses speedy. The NF looks cute, but I was not a fan of it when I tried it on. Some people love their NFs. You really need to try both on.

I love the Roses Speedy! its beautiful IRL...but the NF is soo functional, and that pink lining is TDF! go down to the boutique and try both on (if they still have them!)

Thanks y'all:flowers:
I still haven't made up my mind! I wish I could buy both of them but DH will divorce me!
I'm going to the boutique this weekend and will definitely post pics of what I end up getting:yes: