Help me choose my 1st designer bag!

weelal123

Feb 18, 2019
Hey! I am looking to buy my first designer bag and thinking Gucci or mulberry! Like a tote or camera bag?
Ideally one that can go day/night and probably black or tan?

Please help!!! It is to celebrate stopping drinking alcohol a year on Friday! 22nd! Lifestyle change and I need to acknowledge the achievement!

Any help would be so appreciated!

Thanks,

Lal x

Jolly Wolf

Nov 6, 2012
Go for Gucci. Mulberry almost went out of business, I like the brand, but wouldn't invest on it yet.
The models you can't go wrong are: Dionysus, Soho and Marmont. Besides Soho, the other models have different sizes and prices, so you can choose a big or a small bag. Super worth it.

Reactions: skyqueen

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Definitely Gucci! It’s classic and more iconic. If you prefer using small bags I would suggest Marmont camera bag. If you like totes, I would stick with Gucci’s classic GG logo Canvas totes, those will never go out of fashion. :smile:

JetGirl216

Feb 9, 2019
Congrats on your achievement! I would go for Gucci. I own the Gucci Marmont mini camera bag in black. Retails for $980 USD. Love it! So versatile, goes from day to night. I even use as a smaller bag inside my work tote. Hope you find the bag you [emoji173]️.

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Hey! I am looking to buy my first designer bag and thinking Gucci or mulberry! Like a tote or camera bag?
Ideally one that can go day/night and probably black or tan?

Please help!!! It is to celebrate stopping drinking alcohol a year on Friday! 22nd! Lifestyle change and I need to acknowledge the achievement!

Any help would be so appreciated!

Thanks,

Lal x
Do you have any pictures of the bags you are considering?