Help me choose Marcie color!

Sorry! Forgot to upload pictures above! I am interested in blue or green bag, one that is pretty neutral.

Help me choose!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408676913.546430.jpg
Medium blue

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408676937.502719.jpg
Navy blue

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408676960.014374.jpg
Ocean blue

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408676983.297821.jpg
Epicea green

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408677030.998521.jpg
This bag is on eBay and is listed as epicea but I think it looks closer to the ocean blue. Not sure if this is a mistake or an earlier shade of epicea? If anyone knows and can weigh in I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

It might just be different lighting that is making the Epicea Green look so different in the second picture. My pick would be the first one, that you said is Medium blue. I always love the lighter colors that Chloe puts out.

I prefer blue over green, just a personal preference, and I love the ocean blue. I think someone did a reveal of an ocean blue Marcie not too long ago? It was gorgeous, it may have been the small crooks body version though, hmm... I'll see if I can find it, I'm intrigued now!

If you are looking for the bag that is easy to pair I think it's Ocean blue, it will match many things and yet it's versatile and unique color. second best is Epicea green.
I tracked the same bag on eBay. LOL I think colour is correct, it's just lighting.

I think they're all beautiful- but definitely scan your wardrobe and see what colors you wear most and then get the most practical color based off your wardrobe. I like the Navy blue because navy matches with everything...

No I haven't! Do you have a picture? Cashmere is a gray isn't it?

Omg I am so annoying with my lack of tech savvy. Didn't realize those were links! I love that blue color! Definitely wouldn't have to worry about much denim transfer! I really like the medium blue but I am thinking of my winter coats which are black, gray, and hunter green. Not sure id like the lighter blue with my black coat?

Decisions decisions! Part of me thinks I should go with another nut marcie. I sold it because I just didn't think the color had enough "oomph" I guess. I use my caramel paraty tons cuz it's perfect neutral. Just found that nut didn't stand out as much...