Help me choose ladies!

Jordan91

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all

First mulberry purchase.

Went to my local outlet to buy a Lily. However, all fashion colours and the chain made me wonder how comfortable it would be and the possibility of it tarnishing.

Sooo...I had a good look around. Then I saw her.

A small mulberry bayswater with strap in dark blush. Her bottom half was quilted. She was a beauty.

Then I realised she was on sale. 617! I was super chuffed. However, i THEN found out they currently had 10 percent off certain bags. She was FURTHER reduced to 550!

This is the picture but it really doesn't do her justice, shes the perfect dark nude.

I wanted to know, what do you guys think? Will she stay looking classic, will she date or look out of style quickly?

Opinions please!

https://www.google.com/search?q=mul...AQ&biw=360&bih=612&dpr=4#imgrc=Xn5Sj0f5h6LNqM
https://www.google.com/search?q=mul...AQ&biw=360&bih=612&dpr=4#imgrc=k6SsKea-8KYolM

Hi, and welcome! :smile:

I think it's a beautiful bag! The only criteria should be that you love the bag, and that it will suit you i.e. your colours and lifestyle. This one has handles and a long strap so it's very versatile. Try it on and see how you feel!

Some bags are for every day, and others for high days and holidays.

I'd see this as a special bag, very feminine and elegant and classy. The dark blush is a stunning colour.

MiniMabel.

Hi, and welcome! :smile:

I think it's a beautiful bag! The only criteria should be that you love the bag, and that it will suit you i.e. your colours and lifestyle. This one has handles and a long strap so it's very versatile. Try it on and see how you feel!

Some bags are for every day, and others for high days and holidays.

I'd see this as a special bag, very feminine and elegant and classy. The dark blush is a stunning colour.

MiniMabel.

Thank you so much! There's just something about quilted leather that makes me swoon. I cannot wait to collect her tomorrow. I keep worrying incase shes been bought but Mulberry promised me they'd keep one aside until Friday! Fingers crossed she returns home with me tomorrow

Reactions: MiniMabel
I got her girls!this pic doesnt do her justice. She's a dark pink nude.

I hate how I have nobody to talk about bags to. What do you all think?
such a lovely and feminine bag!
when i look at her, i see big roses and peonies, white/floral sundress, high tea with macarons in the all green garden on a clear sunny day... enjoy!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2414_blog.jpg
    IMG_2414_blog.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 136
It's a lovely bag! I have this in black and it is just indestructible.
I wouldn't worry about the colour too much as the leather is hard wearing, just spray with Collonil and you will be fine

I own a quilted cara in black. I'm not bothered if it looks unfashionable. I like it and will continue to use it. Mulberry often do bags with quilting so I wouldn't worry about it. It's a design that look lovely and more important than that it was a bargain!