Help me choose: Jumbo or M/L Flap?

Jumbo or M/L classic flap?

• Jumbo

• M/L

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update:

I managed to get her to try the jumbo when she came over to hang out (not to borrow my purse thank goodness lol) the other day. I said it's really roomy. She tried it on unsuspectingly and murmured, "Ooh this is kind of big... and heavy..." (I had my stuff inside)

Seeing how much the jumbo can hold, I saw her wavering. And I thought to myself... OMG don't waver on me. She likes the "look" of the M/L and the practicality of the jumbo. Then she paused and looked at me, "Why are you asking so many questions tonight? You never ask me about your Chanels..." and I told her "Nothing... I was just wondering." LOL

Update:

I managed to get her to try the jumbo when she came over to hang out (not to borrow my purse thank goodness lol) the other day. I said it's really roomy. She tried it on unsuspectingly and murmured, "Ooh this is kind of big... and heavy..." (I had my stuff inside)

Seeing how much the jumbo can hold, I saw her wavering. And I thought to myself... OMG don't waver on me. She likes the "look" of the M/L and the practicality of the jumbo. Then she paused and looked at me, "Why are you asking so many questions tonight? You never ask me about your Chanels..." and I told her "Nothing... I was just wondering." LOL

soo that means ur going with the M/L for her?
aww i can't wait till u tell us the story when u give her her very own flap to her!! :biggrin:

What a kind and generous sis you are. She will love whatever you give her! Please do come back and tell us what her reaction was like when you give the m/l to her. Exciting!