Help me choose.. Gucci or LV?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay.. My hubby asked me what do I want for my birthday next month :yes:...
    And now I'm confuse between these two choices from two brands..
    I need a white colour big size shoulder bag.. And I narrow down my choice to these two bags.. which one should I get for my birthday?

Gucci Britt Large Tote

[​IMG]
    or LV Damier Azur Saleya MM ? :confused1:
    like this but the MM one so I can carry on the shoulder...
    [​IMG]

2. I'm the wrong one to answer, because I have been drooling over the Gucci Britt for quite a while. So...my vote is for that, but I'll bet I am in the minority.

3. ^ Me too....Not a big fan of LV...LOVE the Gucci! Good luck on your decision! :heart: Emmy

4. I always pick the bag i like best, regardless of brand, they are both beautiful bags!!

5. I love the azur saleya. :love:

6. Those are both so beautiful! I almost always will answer "go for the LV" but that's a tough choice. :P I love that Gucci!

I'd still probably pick the LV though... :yes:

7. The LV!

8. I know.. they're both so lovely, arent they? that's why i'm so confuse and need all the help i can get to help me choose the bag :sos: :yes: ....

9. Gucci.

10. Wow-this is odd for me. I am not a big Gucci fan and was coming in here to say LV. But, I like this Gucci better than the LV posted-I am not a big fan of the azur damier

11. I don't really like the Gucci - can it go on your shoulder? My vote would be for the LV :yes:

12. What a tough choice. Both are beautiful bags. I guess I'd go with the LV. It is such a pretty summertime bag.

13. Azur!!

14. i LOVE the gucci

15. I would get the gucci!