Help me choose: greige or marron

pursemania

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I am hunting down purses - which one do you recommend: greige or marron (both 06)? Do any of you have pictures of the marron? How is the leather in that color? Thanks for any input.

I would recommend the greige. From what i understand, the Marron is quite dark and if you already have a black, the greige may be a nice addition. I have a greige, and I am CRAZY about it. It is a fantastic neutral, and goes with so many things. The leather is for certain TDF!!!:love:

I have an 06 Marron First (sorry, no camera, so no pix) and I love it. But I'm also calling BalNY this morning to see if they have any Greiges left. They're both lovely colors!

I use my Marron as if it were black (I'm on a black ban right now as I spent 10 years wearing nothing but and now I want nothing but color!) and I want the Greige because I would like a light neutral bag but am not too into the tans and don't want white either. The greiges I've seen have been the perfect balance.

So if you have black, I'd suggest the greige.

I just happened to take a photo of my new marron city yesterday for someone interested in the marron weekender at Gretta Luxe (she bought it). Here are photos before and after apple care conditioner (big difference). I love marron, but also think you can use it like black. I agree that since you already have black, griege would be a good choice.

Attachments

• marroncityfront1.JPG
    marroncityfront1.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 101
  • marroncityaftercond.JPG
    marroncityaftercond.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 74
  • marroncityback1.JPG
    marroncityback1.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 59
  • marroncity2aftercond.JPG
    marroncity2aftercond.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 64
I just happened to take a photo of my new marron city yesterday for someone interested in the marron weekender at Gretta Luxe (she bought it). Here are photos before and after apple care conditioner (big difference). I love marron, but also think you can use it like black. I agree that since you already have black, griege would be a good choice.

It's really lovely:love: , I think apple is great, it softens without making the bags dull!