• Givenchy

• YSL

Results are only viewable after voting.

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
Hi Ladies-

This season I have allowed myself to make one purchase of boots at full price. I am currently debating between these two and would like your help in making the final decision. Do I go with YSL or Givenchy?

Attachments

Kayapo97

O.G.
May 24, 2009
England
Hi Ladies-

This season I have allowed myself to make one purchase of boots at full price. I am currently debating between these two and would like your help in making the final decision. Do I go with YSL or Givenchy?

I prefer the Saint Laurent ones.

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
NYC
Neither as they are both trendy and not classic in the long run

Aug 18, 2014
Chicago
I just ordered the full boot of the Givenchy so I'm partial but I think the Givenchy are way cooler. Those YSLs look like cowboy boots.... Something I can picture real housewives of Orange County wearing...

Ralli

Jan 20, 2014
East Coast
I own shoes from both brands, and the SLs are SO much more comfortable! I prefer the SLs aesthetically as well, so that's my vote.

abs678

Sep 23, 2012
please try them on. I was in YSL and tried on the suede version, and these seemed easier to pull off than meets the eye. However, smart decision to hold off if you are not in love. I splurged on some new YSL booties and am super happy. as always, obligatory model pics if you purchase. :smile: