Help me choose! GH Vert Gazon or White!

White colour!?!?

• White GH~ Fresh and clean, scared of it getting dirty!

• Vert Gazon GH~ Wow does the GH stand out!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted VG because it looks so vibrant and white personally is too high-risk for me!!!! However I have heard of people managing to keep their white bags in pristine condition, I just know something would happen to mine if I had one!!

Wasn't there another gal here asking the very same thing? I didn't come over here cuz I thought I had already commented and voted.
:shrugs:
Anyhow, I think both are beautiful bags! This is my favorite new style, and if I liked the giant hardware I would be all over these beauties! What I do if I am torn between two bags, is try to decide which one would go best with my wardrobe. When you buy a Bal bag (especially if it is your first), you are going to want to use it all the time. It would be a real shame if you had to leave it at home because it does not go with what clothes you have on. Or if you live where there are weather changes like snow, you won't get to use the white all year long. I also believe in using my bags not just collecting them. So if you get the white I would not get paranoid on it getting dirty. Spray it with Apple Guard and enjoy!!! Please let us know what you get and share pictures!
:heart:

VG is a collectible, and will have great resale values. White comes out every season, so they're not THAT special. But I understand the need to get a white balenciaga. So maybe you should get the VG, then when you have additional funds in the future, get the white one.

Thanks girls! I am loving the VG!!! I had a look again and the GH jusy pops on the VG, ahh im soo excited!!! I would just love to see pics of the hobos with GH!!

I like the VG with RH and the white with GH. Just a personal preference. I had the VG with GH and it just overwhelmed me....it was too blingy. But I'm a very conservative, don't-look-at-me kind of person, so it really depends on you. You really can't go wrong either way - they are both GORGEOUS!!!!

TPFer fayden started a thread recently about her new aqua giant hobo, so you can check that out. IMO it's meant to be a shoulder bag, but you could certainly try it over the crook of your arm - it might just hang down low. The strap drop length appears to be similar to the drop length of the day bag (I think). I'm sure there are also pics in the GH thread or in the Photos with your BBags thread.

Good luck!