Help Me Choose Enamels

After reading Kallie Girls wonderful photo thread on her enamels and shawls, I knew I need some for myself. My wonderful SA sent me a selection to choose from. What do you girls think? I have to admit I always go for color and I am unable to do elegant. It looks oddly drab on me. So I would love any suggestions.
IMG_0195.jpg

OMG!! Take them ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

I spy the new Ex Libris, you must take at least one of these. So versatile as they look great with jeans and a tee as well as a dress. The pink Caleche is wonderful for summer. Definitely the black TB, perfect with EVERYTHING!

That is an incredible picture you've got there!!! I am sure that whatever you decide, they will go so well with all those gorgeous scarves and shawls you've obtained!

What gorgeous choices your SA gave you, Luxury!
My suggestion is to get enamels that work together and maybe a variety of widths. I end up using the ones that work with others more often.
I love the large and wide widths and only use the narrow with the wide or between two large ones.

After reading Kallie Girls wonderful photo thread on her enamels and shawls, I knew I need some for myself. My wonderful SA sent me a selection to choose from. What do you girls think? I have to admit I always go for color and I am unable to do elegant. It looks oddly drab on me. So I would love any suggestions.
IMG_0195.jpg

With the rows being numbered 1-4 from left to right, I would choose:

Row 1:
--Any, or all---they are great!

Row 2:
--Top black
--4th down bright blue
--5th down black Tohu Bohu
--bottom 2--both classic orange

Row 3:
--pale pink in middle
--Ex Libris 2 below ^^
--bottom large bracelet

Row 4:
--3rd from top
--5th from top
--6th from top

Can't wait to see what you choose!!:tup:

Oh my! I've not seen such a colourful selection even in the stores! How wonderful. The challenege will be which ones to keep...I'd have a difficult time letting any of them go! But what fun to try!