Help me choose...Dusty bag--plan b or market?

Hi,I have been lurking here for a while but didn't have any RM bags. Well until now that is. I had looked at the dusty on ebay after not scoring at the sample sale online. I must admit I was sad after I waited up for it.Until now that is.Thanks girls, I just purchased the dusty market for 50% off at owlslab. Now I have to wait for it to come. It does look like the perfect summer bag.

Honestly I think you are brave for even trying the dusty leather!! The color is a lovely shade but I could never buy a bag that gets scuffed just by looking at it. Some people like the look of scuffs though.. they say it adds character.. I'm not one of those people though : ) I'm a wuss when it comes to that!

More power to you though!! If I had to choose between styles I think I'd go for the Plan B.. I actually LOVE the market tote nut it's a little big for everyday use so I'd have to say that I would go for the plan b.. I think it looks nice in that color too.

Honestly I think you are brave for even trying the dusty leather!! The color is a lovely shade but I could never buy a bag that gets scuffed just by looking at it. Some people like the look of scuffs though.. they say it adds character.. I'm not one of those people though : ) I'm a wuss when it comes to that!

More power to you though!! If I had to choose between styles I think I'd go for the Plan B.. I actually LOVE the market tote nut it's a little big for everyday use so I'd have to say that I would go for the plan b.. I think it looks nice in that color too.

Does it really get scuffed that easily? I don't mind some marks after I use it for a while, but I can't stand stuff scuffing right away