Help me choose...Damier Neverfull MM or Damier Azur Speedy 30

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Yesterday I went to LV and bought the Damier Neverfull MM but I got it home and now I'm not sure about it. I was looking through the "celebrity's and their LV's" thread and kept seeing the Azur Speedy and it is just sooo pretty. So, now I am confused. Should I take the NF back and get that? The white vachette does scare me a little though. Please help!

Last edited:
If you're not happy with your current purchase return it, get something you're going to use and enjoy!

From your signature it s eems you're a handbag person more then a shoulder bag gal... if that is the case go for the speedy :smile: its perfect for summer.

If you're not happy with your current purchase return it, get something you're going to use and enjoy!

From your signature it s eems you're a handbag person more then a shoulder bag gal... if that is the case go for the speedy :smile: its perfect for summer.

I'm a pretty indecisive person when I buy things. I always go "should I have bought that instead". I do like the NF but I just don't know that I love it. I know that if I take it back I will want to get something around the same price point as I bought some other things yesterday too. Someone help me please....What is LV's return policy anyways?

I also really like the Mini Lin Speedy. That was actually on my want list last year but I forgot about it because of the rub issues people were having but I could always just not wear the lock on the bag. What do you all think about that one? Oh, decision, decisions....

DH got me the Damier NF MM for christmas. I will be honest, at first I was really unsure and wanted to return it. :sweatdrop: I am SOOOOOOOO glad I didn't. I am in love with it now. In fact i have been using it everyday since christmas.

What are you looking for? Shoulder or handheld?

This really is a great shoulder bag - no need to baby it.

Good luck, please post and tell us what you do.

i'm not a big fan of azur so i'd stick with the neverfull ;)

but if you are not happy with it, get the speedy if you will love it more!

I had the same dillema lastnight! I love both bags, for very different reasons. I personally chose the neverfull because I go to school, and love big bags so I needed something for over my shoulder. Eventually I will like to get the speedy but for now I wanted something for every day. So I say what is more functional for your lifestyle? And if you truly aren't happy even 1% unhappy with your neverfull exchange it for the speedy! Get something you really love, it's a lot of money to be unhappy with something!

I love the mini lin speedy, it's very pretty and not so common at all. I don't have one but borrowed one for a few months from a girl I knew. I think since you have the damier speedy it would be good to branch out and go for something different like the mini lin or azur.

I also really like the Mini Lin Speedy. That was actually on my want list last year but I forgot about it because of the rub issues people were having but I could always just not wear the lock on the bag. What do you all think about that one? Oh, decision, decisions....
I dont wear the lock on mini lin... I have it attached to the d-ring. I totally love this bag, its so light weight and easy to carry. Goes with everything and great addition to a collection.Worry free :yahoo:

Keep the damier neverfull. I'm not a fan of azur with patina on any bag and the ones I've seen in real life just look kind of icky to me once the patina starts to change. I do like the Neverful in Damier and the MM is a perfect size. Keep it.