Help me choose...Damier Neverfull MM or Damier Azur Speedy 30

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    Yesterday I went to LV and bought the Damier Neverfull MM but I got it home and now I'm not sure about it. I was looking through the "celebrity's and their LV's" thread and kept seeing the Azur Speedy and it is just sooo pretty. So, now I am confused. Should I take the NF back and get that? The white vachette does scare me a little though. Please help!

2. If you're not happy with your current purchase return it, get something you're going to use and enjoy!

From your signature it s eems you're a handbag person more then a shoulder bag gal... if that is the case go for the speedy :smile: its perfect for summer.

3. Get the speedy; it's a really great bag. The azur is a really fresh print and it has been a dream to own!

4. I'm a pretty indecisive person when I buy things. I always go "should I have bought that instead". I do like the NF but I just don't know that I love it. I know that if I take it back I will want to get something around the same price point as I bought some other things yesterday too. Someone help me please....What is LV's return policy anyways?

5. I like both bags, but def. return the nf if you're not feelin the LoVe, too much money to spend on a bag to just feel blah about it. I have the azur speedy and enjoy it.

6. I also really like the Mini Lin Speedy. That was actually on my want list last year but I forgot about it because of the rub issues people were having but I could always just not wear the lock on the bag. What do you all think about that one? Oh, decision, decisions....

7. DH got me the Damier NF MM for christmas. I will be honest, at first I was really unsure and wanted to return it. :sweatdrop: I am SOOOOOOOO glad I didn't. I am in love with it now. In fact i have been using it everyday since christmas.

What are you looking for? Shoulder or handheld?

This really is a great shoulder bag - no need to baby it.

Good luck, please post and tell us what you do.

8. i'm not a big fan of azur so i'd stick with the neverfull ;)

but if you are not happy with it, get the speedy if you will love it more!

9. I had the same dillema lastnight! I love both bags, for very different reasons. I personally chose the neverfull because I go to school, and love big bags so I needed something for over my shoulder. Eventually I will like to get the speedy but for now I wanted something for every day. So I say what is more functional for your lifestyle? And if you truly aren't happy even 1% unhappy with your neverfull exchange it for the speedy! Get something you really love, it's a lot of money to be unhappy with something!

10. I love the mini lin speedy, it's very pretty and not so common at all. I don't have one but borrowed one for a few months from a girl I knew. I think since you have the damier speedy it would be good to branch out and go for something different like the mini lin or azur.

11. I dont wear the lock on mini lin... I have it attached to the d-ring. I totally love this bag, its so light weight and easy to carry. Goes with everything and great addition to a collection.Worry free :yahoo:

12. I say keep the Neverfull

13. Keep the damier neverfull. I'm not a fan of azur with patina on any bag and the ones I've seen in real life just look kind of icky to me once the patina starts to change. I do like the Neverful in Damier and the MM is a perfect size. Keep it.

14. You have the Mini Lin Speedy in Ebene right? Why would you keep the NF over it?

15. I have both bags and I'm using my Neverful more often. Hope it helps :smile: