Help me choose? Craie or Pink Sakura

Thank you everyone!! [emoji173]️ yes it was a tough decision indeed, I've been wanting Craie for the longest time but got offered the RS as a walk in with no other purchase at my last trip! It was actually on hold for someone but the sweetest SA showed it to me and although I didn't love it at first, chevre was just too good to pass.

My kind friend offered her brand new Craie to trade my Sakura hence this post :smile:

I've been wanting another neutral in Craie or Gris T to complete my collection. Thank you for all the comments and advice, I finally made my decision and chose....

Rose Sakura Chèvre with ghw [emoji254]

I know I will get a lot more use out of Craie and while it is as gorgeous as Rose Sakura, I think down the line if I regret letting go of Sakura it will be a little harder to find than another neutral.

I wear a lot of beige, white, grey, black that goes well with Sakura and my darling hubby told me he will just get me another neutral if I keep the Sakura because I got it for store price and technically hit the jackpot by not having to buy anything else and being offered it as a walk in. So it's for the memories too!

And it's my only chevre bag, i now wish all my bags could be in chevre. It's SO dreamy! Haha!

Will try to post more photos today as reference.

Thank you again everyone!! [emoji8][emoji173]️