Help me choose colour- Vernis Sarah Wallet

that_claudz

Jan 6, 2013
It hasn't even been a month since my first LV purchase, but I have truly been bitten by the LV bug because I have been planning my next purchase since!

I am heading to LV next weekend to get a Vernis Sarah Wallet (after much research) to add to my small but surely growing collection! :biggrin:

So the question is: what colour should I get?

My favourite colour is red, so naturally I am leaning towards Pomme. I am planning to get the Vernis Alma eventually too, probably in Amarante when I go Paris this year.

To all you Vernis lovers out there, what colour is easier to look after? What do you prefer to see inside your purse?

Thanks in advance for your contribution! :smile:

I love pomme! It has to be one of my favorite vernis colours :P so my vote is for pomme! :smile: and it's one of the colours that fingerprints the least haha which is just a bonus to that gorgeous pop of red ;)

Pomme in the sarah wallet, definitely a gorgeous colour to see sitting inside your bag.
Your favorite colour is red, plus you wouldn't see as many fingerprints on the pomme

As a guideline, lighter Vernis colours are more susceptible to colour transfer than darker colours. However, Vernis pieces in general should be treated with more care as even Amarante, which I believe is the darkest Vernis colour, can also have colour transfer issues (and tonnes of fingerprints). Hope that helps!