Help Me Choose! Classic Q or New Q Groovee?

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
I was thinking I wanted a "Classic Q" Groovee, but now I'm intrigued by the "New Q".

I love the leather of the Classic Q, but the New Q has some fun touches (the beads in the front). And I do like that the logo plate is attached and not on a hang tag. Not sure I like the canvas strap??? And, I do love the color of the New Q. What are your thoughts?

Classic Q

New Q

Emmy Lou

May 14, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
I had a classic Q Groovee, but recently rehomed it. It was a beautiful bag, fantastic leather but I found it a bit heavy. I understand the newer ones are a bit lighter.

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
I agree that I don't like the canvas strap on the new one, but I would just remove it and carry the bag without. I think the bag alone is pretty.

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
I like the classic one better. I don't like the strap on the second one. It doesn't match to me.

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
Thanks girls for your input.

I went to see them in person today and I definitely like the classic better. :smile:

douzz

bal convert
O.G.
Dec 19, 2009
SYD
i don't like the leather on the New Q, I prefer the classic as the leather seems more durable than the new

petite_fleur*

Nov 15, 2009
France
I like the second one better it's more fun and I'm pretty sure that you can removed the strap if you don't like it.But then again you can't go wrong with the classic one.